Peace of mind means freedom. Freedom to be yourself. Freedom to meet someone special. Freedom to be physically and mentally healthy and not have to worry. Mpox can take all that away. Be proud and prepared. The Mpox vaccine can protect your investment in yourself and your future. Think of it as a safe, easy and free insurance policy for a healthier, happier life.
Invest in Your Peace of Mind with the Mpox Vaccine
Who Should Get the Mpox Vaccine?
Get vaccinated now for mpox if:
- You had known or suspected exposure to someone with mpox
- You had a sex partner in the past 2 weeks who was diagnosed with mpox
- You are a gay, bisexual, or other man who has sex with men or a transgender, nonbinary, or gender-diverse person who in the past 6 months has had any of the following:
- A new diagnosis of one or more sexually transmitted diseases (e.g., chlamydia, gonorrhea, or syphilis)
- More than one sex partner
There are other risk factors. See all of them here.
I want to learn more about the mpox vaccine, including what it is, how it’s administered and other details.
I want to see recommendations for who should be vaccinated, including any specific lifestyle, cultural, gender or other factors.
I want to learn where I can go for the mpox vaccine — especially no-cost options.
I want to know the signs and symptoms of mpox, including the timing of different symptoms and how long they may last.
You may need additional vaccines, take an assessment.